Jobs at the SDIA
Are you interested to come work in the nonprofit sector? Find below our most recent openings. Do you have questions? Feel free to reach out to Daan Terpstra.
The Digital Librarian
We are looking for someone to join the team of the SDIA (part-time) to help us organize the vast body of knowledge that we have amassed since 2019, so we can improve its usefulness to all of you.
Maybe you know someone who would thrive in this role?
We call it 'The Librarian':
- Organize the SDIA Knowledge Base based on Notion
- Define information system & structure our internal repository of data, papers, research, etc.
- Make improvements to the documents & pages in the knowledge base
- Keep information up-to-date, remove outdated content, and work with the team & community to identify outdated information
- Help set the priorities for content updates
- Support our team doing research and collecting information to structure it so its useful for others as well
What we are offering:
- Part-time, remote work, flexible hours
- Family-friendly team & working environment
- Contribute to a new field in the realm of sustainability: digital sustainability
- Appreciation, respect, helpful colleagues, fun, purpose, and much more.
Interested? Send an email to Daan with your ideas for how we can improve our Knowledge Hub.