- Memberships are annual. Membership can be cancelled via E-Mail or Postal Mail at any time, the latest 30 days before it's renewal date.
- A membership is automatically renewed every year on the same date when the Alliance was joined. We will send a reminder couple months before we renew the membership and check-in if you and your company are getting the value from the Alliance that is intended and expected.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the membership in the SDIA or the value you receive from being a member is not what you expected, do let us know. We welcome your feedback.
- As a member you are free to join any of the working groups and contribute to the various topics
- You are invited and always welcome at any SDIA Events, Conferences and Gatherings
- Engage, network and collaborate with other members to work jointly on new projects, provide your advise and experience to others
- Engage yourself as a Speaker or Thought Leader at our events, within working groups or as a general supported of our purpose to enable sustainable digital infrastructure
- A place to network, connect with and jointly work on the leading standards, reference architecture and technologies that will enable the next generation of scalable and sustainable digital infrastructure
- A place where members can make their mark, develop joint undertakings, conduct research and define the opportunities of applying new technologies
- Benefit from the joint advocacy towards policy makers, raising awareness and understanding for the importance and challenges of the digital infrastructure sector and it's sorrounding ecosystem
- A community of like-minded individuals to learn and explore with, make a difference together and bring the digital economy towards contributing positively to the pressing issue of climate change
- A standard setting body, through which members can stay in touch with latest developments, technologies and opportunities for the next generation of digital infrastructure
- A safe environment to develop new technologies and IP in joint research projects
If you need more information, you can take a look at our Statutes.