- Memberships are annual. Membership can be cancelled via email or postal mail at any time at least 30 days before the renewal date.
- A membership is automatically renewed every year on the same date of officially joining SDIA. We will send a reminder two months before renewing the membership and check-in to ensure you are getting the value from SDIA that is intended and expected.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the membership or the value you receive from being a member is not what you expected, do let us know. We welcome your feedback.
- As a member, you are free to join any of the Steering Groups and contribute to various projects, initiatives, and consultations we host.
- You are invited and always welcome at any SDIA events, conferences, and webinars.
- Engage, network, and collaborate with other members to work jointly on new projects, provide your advice, and share your experience with others.
- Get engaged as a speaker or thought leader at our events, within Steering Groups, or as a general supporter of our vision to enable sustainable digital infrastructure.
- A place to network, connect with, and jointly work on the leading standards, reference architecture, and technologies that will enable the next generation of scalable and sustainable digital infrastructure.
- A place where members can make their mark, develop joint undertakings, conduct research, and define the opportunities of applying new technologies.
- Benefit from joint advocacy toward policymakers, raising awareness and understanding for the importance of and challenges faced by the digital infrastructure ecosystem.
- Engage with a community of like-minded individuals to learn from and explore with, make a difference together, and work to ensure the digital economy contributes positively to the pressing issues of climate change and environmental sustainability.
- A standard-setting body, through which members can stay in touch with the latest developments, technologies, business cases, and opportunities for the next generation of digital infrastructure.
- A safe environment to develop new technologies and intellectual property in joint research projects.
If you need more information, you can take a look at our Statutes.